Terms & Conditions
Last updated March 2023
- A service is concluded only after written confirmation by the seller. A beginning is a confirmation of execution, unless the subject happened.
- Any cancellation of an order must be made in writing. It is only valid if it is accepted by the seller. In case of cancellation, the customer pays a standard fee of 20% of the price of the order.
- The delivered times are only by way of indication and are not binding unless expressly agreed. Delay in the execution of the order may never rise to damages or to dissolve the agreement.
- For all Innovation Design services, a prepayment of 25% of the total invoice must be made before 10 days after service agreement. Final invoices will be sent after delivery of a project phase.
- Failure to pay on the due date of an invoice will be automatically and without any notice, be increased by a fixed compensation of 10% with a minimum of €50 and the highest default interest as provided in the act of 02.08. 2002 on combating late payment in commercial transactions.
- The delivered services and goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the purchase price plus costs and interest.
- In case of dispute, only the courts of the judicial district in which our company is established and the Belgian law is still applicable.
- Extra meetings are not included and will be charged €105/hour/person for Innovation Design related services and €150/hour/person for M&A related services.
- Extra requested strategic or design work will be charged €105/hour/person for Innovation Design related services and €150/hour/person for M&A related services.
- Prototyping, sampling or transport costs for Innovation Design related services are not included.
- Modifying the project briefing after starting the service or design process, will ask for a new project cost calculation.
- Protection of a brand claim will be done by an external party (Brants & Patents) and is not included.
- Expenses for traveling are not included.
- Proposals are valid for 30 days.